What a journey and what a weekend. You can re-live the WordCamp via our picture page and we’ll try to publish all slides and videos as soon as possible.
We’re so proud on what we have achieved this weekend, it’s beyond our expectations. Thank you all for the very nice feedback.
And Zé and Remkus, for all the nagging of having the first WordCamp in Belgium; this feedback touched our WP-hearts:
— Zé (@zedejose) June 5, 2016
If you want to give some feedback, please fill in this survey.
Volunteers: thank you
In this post we would like to give an extra thanks to our volunteers.
Everyone in the organization team was touched about their pro-activeness and willingness to make this event a succes. Volunteers, you totally rocked.
We have a dedicated thank you-page for all the people who made this all possible.
The mission of WordCamp Antwerp
We had a mission to get more connections and meetup groups.
And we’ve got something moving here:
- Meetup Liege is having its first meetup scheduled on 7 july! (thanks Cedric & Benjamin)
- Meetup Ghent will be scheduling their first one after the summer holiday. (thanks Brecht)
- Meetup Hasselt will be launched in September (thanks Kristof, you’ve got my word that i will get you started)
- Other cities interested: Ieper, the sea-side area, Luxembourg city
- The nl-be translation is really set up to get started (thanks Taco for guiding us)
How to stay in touch?
While we’re in the flow of a successful WordCamp, staying in touch is important. So, please visit or start a meetup.
But you don’t have to wait for a meetup to chat, just join WordPress Belgium on Slack (Slack is a communication tool with already +200 members).